University of Minnesota
Main navigation |
Home > Resources for Learners > Classes > Cancellation
Class Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any class not meeting minimum enrollment by four business days before the class start date will be cancelled and you will be contacted.
- If we must cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment or any other circumstance beyond our control, we will offer a full refund or issue credit towards another class.
- 100% of tuition (less a $25 processing fee) will be refunded if a student elects to drop a class up to seven business days before the class start date.
- 50% of tuition (less a $25 processing fee) will be refunded if a student drops a class within two business days after class start date.
- After this period, if a student elects to drop a class, tuition will NOT be refunded for any reason except documented medical emergencies.
- Tuition may not be prorated.
If you have any questions about the class cancellation and refund policy, please contact the Confucius Institute.